Solar Eclipse Two-Day Raft Trip Special
August 20-21, 2017
Experience the first total solar eclipse in 38 years in with a 2-day whitewater raft trip on the River of No Return!
Seize the opportunity to pair witnessing the solar eclipse with an unforgettable whitewater adventure featuring class up to III rapids, an abandoned goldmine, a spectacular array of wildlife, and so much more. Enjoy gourmet riverside cuisine and specialty Idaho wines from Huston Vineyards and Syringa Wines as you journey down the beautiful and historic Main Salmon River. Watch the sky darken, feel the temperature drop, and view the environmental changes and response of the animals as you have the once in a lifetime opportunity to experience the eclipse on the river. Witness this celestial phenomenon as it sweeps across the continental United States while enjoying the best that outdoor Idaho has to offer.
Eclipse is expected to happen at approximately 11:24 AM MDT.
Partial eclipse begins at approximately 10:15 AM MDT
Your Eclipse Adventure Also Features:
- One of only 12 states that the center line of the eclipse will pass through
- Prime eclipse viewing opportunities paired with beautiful scenery
- Wide variety of wildlife including bighorn sheep, bald and golden eagles, deer, and bears
- Historic goldmine tour
- Whitewater rafting photo opportunities
- Fish for rainbow trout, cutthroat trout, and bass on fly or spin rods
- Experienced, knowledgeable, and friendly guides
- Gourmet Dutch oven cooking
Price per person: $450.00
Call 208-756-2986 to book this trip.