- Trout Unlimited
- Idaho Rivers United: IRU is for all who love the freedom, adventure and solitude of Idaho’s wild rivers.
- Syringa Lodge: Beautiful and spacious B&B overlooking the Salmon River Valley
- Century II Campground: Neat and clean campground located on 3 acres within Salmon City Limits
- Salmon River Motel: Walk downtown or to Idaho Adventures office next to the Salmon River
- Idaho Department of Fish and Game: Check out hunting and fishing regulations in our area.
Air Charter & Shuttle Service
- Salmon Air Taxi: Based in Salmon and serving Idaho’s backcountry guests and guides for 20 years.
- McCall Aviation: Based in McCall, McCall Aviation is a full service air charter carrier
- River Shuttles: Need your car shuttled? Let River Shuttles help you out.
- Dave LaMure: Award Winning artist shown in galleries throughout the West.
Fun Things in Salmon, Idaho
- Sacajawea Center: Salmon is the birthplace of Sacajawea who was in important member of the Lewis and Clark Corps of Discovery Expedition. Come and experience all the activities the Center has to offer.
- Visit Salmon Valley: Check out our local businesses and community calendar.
- Salmon’s Community Website: Featuring links to businesses and services in Salmon, Idaho.
Other nearby towns: Hamilton Montana, Idaho Falls, Idaho